Saturday, January 19, 2008

Crawling 101, By Joseph Michael

My best buddy Patrick W started showing me how to wiggle around about 3 weeks ago. First, you have to be able to sit up on your own and play without falling backwards or sideways. Kids, don't try this one at home. It's tough!
 

But, once you can sit on your own, you can learn how to lean foward and twist your legs to the front! This is very exciting and you get to look around in a whole new way!
 

Then, once you can hold up your head, move from sitting to resting on your hands and knees, you are ready for the next step.... ROCKING back and forth! This is the funnest!
 

Well, I think there is a way to actually move forward but I seem to go backwards. I am working on it, though, and Patrick is showing me how! He is also teaching me how to pull myself up on the coffee table! WAHOOO!!!! The coffee table is my next frontier.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerry O'Brien Wilson said...

Patrick says keep on going Joseph, and don't look back!