Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The warden threw a party in the county jail.

The prison band was there and they began to wail... Elvis's Jailhouse Rock

Ok, I was not really in jail at all. I was visiting Gammy and Gampy and they have these three huge horse-doggies. To keep some boundaries, mommy used the doggy gates for me and the doggies. I LOVED IT!!!!

See, I can even stand up! It's my greatest, newest trick. I really love to pull myself up.

I cannot wait until I can figure out how to run! The doggies will have a great friend in me when I can run because they love to run and jump and play. But they are still a bit too big for me... someday soon, though, I will be running with them!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerry O'Brien Wilson said...

These faces are priceless. Love the jail. So good to see you today. :-)