Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Congratulations Daddy!

I love this balloon! Mommy bought it for daddy because he got some really great news -- something about the top two IMBA programs in the US -- I'm not sure about all of that but I love this balloon. It SINGS! It sings a really fun song and I like to dance to it -- Celebrate good times, Come on!
 

The balloon is almost twice as big as me:
 

This is also one of my favorite outfits, its my favorite color and, well, mommy puts it on me a lot. And, you cannot tell from this picture but I have been working on my crazy balance skills! Today I stood next to the table, holding on, then let go and stood for a good 4 seconds before I sat down. Now, guys, c'mon, give me some props! This is HUGE people! Aunt Kristen was sooo impressed that I had to dance for her too!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.