Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Hat Wars Continue

Mommy tried to get a shot of me actually wearing the hat. But, heh heh, she was alone and I was FASTER! So, here is me winning the duel and pulling the hat off before she even has time to get the camera ready! Nice try mommy!

And, as you can see, I was not deterred from walking my little cart up the hill. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I walk my little cart up the hill ALL BY MYSELF! And, I am very good at it. I rarely fall and usually only stop...

To look back and make sure my hat is back there on the ground right where I left it! I just do not like that hat!

Mommy will post more pictures of our time at Uncle Josh's wedding later in the week once she gets them organized... at least that is what she told me before I went to bed!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: