Monday, June 9, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend Fun, and a little birthday-ing thrown in

My Memorial Day weekend was a ton of fun, as you will see from my photos below! Here I am with Uncle Josh as he does my hair! He is very talented at making it stand up straight...
Here we are just hanging out after dinner with a slice of my first of several birthday cakes... before my hair got out of control!
It was also a VERY special weekend because I got to spend time with my favorite Belgian Aunt and Uncle! It was so fun to see Fabi et Luc and to spend time with them near my birthday... I miss them already. I have to go visit them soon...
Last, here is a shot of me getting my first taste of an oreo cookie! Gammy and Gampy got me an Oreo Icecream cake... YUMMY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPH! Love, Uncle Vince and Aunt Judy :-)