Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One year ago I was christened into God's Church

A year ago today...
...my family stood up on the Chancel at TFC with our pastors Yates and Glade to welcome me into the Church Family. My Godparents were there too! My Uncle Josh, my Aunt Kristen, and Uncle Preston and Aunt Ali. Did you know that in some countries, the christening anniversary is actually celebrated over the real birthday! Well, Aunt Ali and Uncle Preston knew it! So, here's a little tribute to their gifts to me on this special day!
 
The purple and blue outfit is from Uncle Preston's trip to Ghana! Now I can match the one mommy bought daddy in Zimbabwe.
 
I now also have a great little book about Baptism... all the parts of it...
 
 
And, just in case you were wondering... here we all 5 are from one year ago (I'm the little one in white :-)

And here I am with my Godmothers -- I'm so comfy (slept through most of the service)! I love you all and miss you TONS!

2 comments:

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Beautiful!

Kerry O'Brien Wilson said...

Awww... we miss you J-man. I don't know how long we're going to get away with saying that -- another couple of months maybe? I can't believe how small you were dude -- good thing you are big and strong now. Peace out - P-man