Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The red rocks of Sedona

Hi everyone! I am sorry we have not written in some time. It's been a little bit hectic the past two weeks. But, we are getting settled and getting used to the heat. It really is not so bad! I mean, it's HOT but the dry heat really does make a difference mommy and daddy say! I mean, from my perspective, it's great because I get to go in the pool every day!
We have also ventured outside of the "valley" up north to Sedona a couple times. This is a picture of Sedona:
 

This is also Sedona... it really is breathtaking and there are LOTS of butterflies and I love watching them
 

Here we are at this cool park called "Slide Rock." The water was a bit chilly, but I can let you know that sticks taste the same in AZ as they did in VA. And, we had a great time with Auntie Kristen! We miss you! And, all of our family and friends back East...
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Wow, good for you guys! We look forward to seeing Sedona again too :) See you soon!