Sunday, March 1, 2009

People are always telling me that...

babies grow up so fast! Well, as a toddler now, I think I might agree. In just only 4 months I look like such a big guy. First, this is my picture from my old preschool when I was just a wee 17 month old: And these two as well:


For those of you who haven't seen me in some time, I am growing quite fast... and I am very fast too mommy wants me to note! I like to bolt, as she calls it. She tells me to stop and turn around, but I have NO idea what she is talking about. Um, I digress...

Here are 3 shots taken of me 3months after those others... February 2009 my new school had Pony Week! I love horses so this was my kind of week! I had a cold so I look a little tired but, trust me, I loved this horse! I was the only one in my class who wanted to stay on the pony for a ride around the pin. I love horsies! Did I mention that?

No comments: