Monday, March 23, 2009

Thunderbirds

As you can imagine, I get a lot of Thunderbirding out here! My daddy goes to Thunderbird International Business School. I am a member of Thunderkids, mommy's in the Thunderwives club, I think there is even a band called Thunder-rhythms. But, I have to admit, all of this Thunderbirding could not prepare me for the best T'birds I have ever seen! There are 6 of them and they are the Air Force Thunderbirds and they are COOL!

I got to see them this weekend! My friend Jonathan's daddy is a pilot who flies the same kind of jet -- F-16 for those of you who are not in the know. Well, I like jets -- A LOT! I am not sure if I like them quite as much as I like helllocoppy BUT I like them. Here are some pictures of me with the F-16 and my buddies:

Me and Daddy, yes, mommy thinks I was trying to kiss the jet:

Me with the jet... yep, folks extreme fighting machine et moi:

We three:

And the 'birds:

No comments: