Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter springfullness and 22 months

Hi everyone! It has been a busy few weeks. I turned 22 months during Holy Week and we went to FL to visit my grandparents, uncle, aunt, numerous cousins and friends. It was a really wonderful trip.

Before I get to some pictures, I would like to bring you up to speed on my latest accomplishments. I have many words... the latest is gorgeous, oh man! oh gosh! cupcake, icing, sarah, susa, gammy, gammpy, josh, kati, caancy, wiggy, tuck (these last three are dogs), syd-cousin, helecopy, aaahplane, tractor, dumtruck, biitruck, skoo bus, boat (usually followed by row, row and hand motions for rowing), scoop, sand, wii (swing and slide), car, bikkey (for both regular and motor).

As for tricks, I love to sing songs and chat away. I also dance, a LOT, and love to hide in the cabinet. I also like hand-motions with songs (row, row and 5 little monkeys, ring-around-rosey).

Here are some pics of our goings-ons:




1 comment:

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

those are such great pics! and i love the last one! we need to get together soon!!! hope you guys had a good trip!