Thursday, February 18, 2010

2 months old today!

Hi everyone!

We cannot really believe that it is February 18th! Not only does it mean that we are now into counting the number of weeks Mike has left in his program on two hands, but it also means that Giuliana is 2 months old. It is so hard to grasp how quickly time seems to be passing. But, we are living up our time here in the desert in February with many walks, lots of time with friends, and just plain having fun in the sun.

But we digress... what you all really want to see are pictures of Giules and how much she is growing! And, growing she is!
These days I am really full of smiles! I am taking a couple naps a day but I really enjoy being awake and playing on the floor. My big brother makes me smile and coo a lot too... See how long I am getting?


I am also learning that my hands are mine... I like to play with them...


See you next time! Smiles and hugs until then...

No comments: