Friday, January 28, 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

As most people have seen all over the news, global warming is effecting us in new ways this winter. It's bitterly cold and there is a lot of SNOW! Now, when we knew we were going to move to New England, we were excited for the change of seasons and we were thrilled to have some of the white stuff. Were we really ready? Um...

You might think that my next statement is going to be some disparaging comment about snow and all things cold and winter. But not here! We love it. I mean, it's a lot and after the snow storm we are going to have next week, who actually knows HOW MUCH snow we will have accumulated in our backyard. I can honestly say, bring it! We have built an igloo out of our giant mound.

It is practically a small mountain. In fact, since I am from Florida, I think it IS a mountain. It's over my head and in Florida that's a mountain :-)

You might wonder how such a mountain forms in our petit jardin? Well, here's some video footage of our AWESOME plow-ers! We love them!

No comments: