Monday, January 24, 2011

We are so extreme, yeah right...

We are so extreme. That's us... the Extremes. I mean, so what that we moved to Arizona in the middle of July and we moved to Boston in November. Now, November is not an extreme month in which to move to NE. In fact, it is really a lovely time to move up to the Boston area. The trees were multi-colored and the bushes were lovely shades of red. And even Christmas week was lovely with a few inches. All in all our winter here has been quite beautiful. Now, my definition of a beautiful day involves sun. When the sun is shining I am happy girl no matter what the thermometer reads. So here's to all of our sunny abodes... from Out West to the NE!

A photo capture of our weather extremes:
- Summer 2009

- And then, today...


I also have to admit that I wasn't sure that the temp reader in the car read as high as 122, but it does. And, this morning for the moment that it sat at 0, I wondered if it would go into the negatives. It did. Car thermometers have quite a range.

No comments: