Saturday, April 5, 2008

In my mind I'm going to Carolina

Many thanks to our wonderful friends down in NC! We had a great time on the way to Charlotte visiting with our friends, the Kellys and their two fun kitties! I tried to catch them but, well, kitties are faster than me.

Then, in Charlotte, we visited with Mommy's two great friends. I got to swing in Aunt Katie's so fun backyard!!!

And, I have a new girlfriend. Her name is Caroline and she is Aunt Janet's little girl. We had a great time and I was very thankful that she shared her toys with me so well. And, would hold my hand when we rode in the car together.

I was also able to spend some time with my great buddies, Luke and Mattie! We had so much fun! I really loved watching them walk!!! I think I might try it soon myself. But, we really had the most fun playing in the bath with NO water. And, Mattie is my blond girlfriend but don't tell Caroline.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brent said...

Check out the little man's look at Caroline. SMOOTH.