Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My latest happenings...

Ok. Mommy and Daddy are just falling behind on the video posting. We have tons of video footage but just have not had the time. And, although I have time to do it after school and before dinner, mommy and daddy won't let me play with the cords you need to connect the video camera to the computer.

In the meantime, I thought I would post a couple of my latest accomplishments. I say Daddy and Mommy... with the emphasis on the Y part of the names (it's really funnYY). Hi, uh-oh and all done are a few more favorites of mine. Cheese is not only my favorite thing to eat, but it's also one of my newest words. I kick my little soccer ball and run everywhere. I point at all sorts of animals. I love to bark at the doggies in the 'hood and roar at the bears, lions, and tigers. I like to color and feed myself with my spoon.

I just overheard mommy tell daddy that she would try and post some video soon! Here's to hoping...
Love to you all!

No comments: