Friday, June 12, 2009

At 2!

Mommy wanted me to note a few things for you all now that I am TWO!
I love to sing! I sing Happy Birthday, I sing my alphabet, I sing and count (my numbers have their own ordering so don't think you know what number comes next when I count!), I play my guitar with daddy. I like to dance and sing Ring around the Rosie -- pronouncing ASHES with much gusto! Also, I mostly love to sing at Chapel at Preschool. My favorite songs are Oh! How I love Jesus and Jesus Loves Me -- these songs have hand motion, signs and I love to do them too. What else? I love asparagus and can say it! I love broccoli and can say that too! I love to RUN! I make the announcement and then run, run, run. I also have adopted a new habit that mommy and daddy are not so fond of... screaming when told NO. I am not a fan of being told No. I was put in real time out yesterday for the first time... I hope I can stay out of time out. Hummm...

I celebrated a great birthday with all of my friends on Sunday with buddy Sebastian. Then, on Wednesday, my actual birthday Reen, Sui, and Bella came over to play, eat pizza, and eat cupcakes. What fun!

Oh, lastly, I am dare-devil with mad balancing skills. My favorite thing to do with my horsey and my motorcycle is to STAND ON THEM!!! Yep, who needs sitting when you can balance on the back. I haven't fallen yet although mommy and daddy keep telling me to be careful. I also got a soccer ball and a baseball and bat for my birthday. I pretty much all BOY!

Here's a couple pics:




Here is a cute shot of me and Bella reading my new book of things that GO! I love it... so did she:

1 comment:

Gooch Family said...

The cake turned out so cute! I love it!