Sunday, June 7, 2009

A funny thing happened at 4AM!

Hi folks,

I am sorry that I have not written in awhile. I have been very, very busy! I went to Tampa to visit my gammy and gampy. I got to see my Mom-mom too!!!! I was really sad that I missed my Pop-pop. But my daddy came back from Suisse! He had a nice time but he really missed me a lot and I really REALLY REALLY missed him!!!!

So, back to my story. I woke up this morning and daddy told me something really funny!!! He said that at about 4AM, he and mommy woke up to "really loud music" coming from my bedroom. Daddy came in and my clock radio in my room was BLARING Motley Crue "Smoking in the Boys Room". Daddy said it was really funny because the radio was just at TOP VOLUME and I was SNORING away. Meanwhile, mommy had also awoken to the music and daddy came back to bed concerned about how the radio had come on.

Little do they know that I like to play loud music late at night. Me, Elmo and Doggie had been having a raucous party. I was fake snoring, Daddy-o! Mommy thinks I had been playing with the alarm clock earlier in the day and just turned the volume all the way up too. Hee heee... I am never telling them HOW I did it ;-)

Just in case you aren't familiar with the song:

No comments: