Sunday, November 1, 2009

My First Hair Cut!

Hi! It's been a fun Halloween week! The costume is put away and the flo was flowing. Mommy and daddy had been talking about it for a few weeks. It was all supposed to happen after my Halloween costume debut as a lion:
I also liked this pic of the mane in the wind with candy:

And a shot of the mane with me, mommy and daddy:
As you can tell from the pictures, my hair was pretty long and it had only ever been trimmed at the bangs twice by mommy. It was starting to get tangled and so they were thinking that Nov. 1 would be a good day to get it cut.

On Nov. 1st we had a nice morning. We went to church and I loved it! I am learning all about God's Creation! He created quite a lot you know?!? And I love my Giraffe Sunday School class. We get to play outside on the fun play ground too. We came home and had really good naps.

Mommy cried when she started the last round of really cutting...

She cut it really about 3 times, in three waves...
And here is another little video for good measure:
And, the finished product! See, don't I look older? About half way through the cut, mommy did tear up. Daddy said that I would still have my curl flare and that we were going to have our little girl and hopefully she will have curls that we won't need to trim. But, I digress, here is my final product:

1 comment:

Brent said...

Looking good, J-man. Still hoping for a 50's style buzz cut for the boy, some day.