Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another day, another party


So tonight I had my other costume debut. This one was from Uncle Preston and it came from Ghana! And, I can say that it just barely fit me... whew. Daddy said if Halloween was next week we wouldn't have been able to wear it!
I was so THRILLED to find this totally matching purple ball that Daddy got excited too. If you look really closely you can see my excitement! Can't you feel it???
Here I am eating my matching purple ball!
And here we are all three; Mommy and Daddy in Zimbabwe outfits and me in my Ghana get up!
LASTLY, several inquiring minds have wanted to know... how exactly did I get my face painted in that previous post? Here is how it went down... Mommy and Daddy saw the Face Paint booth. They had some animals on the board of options so they asked if they would try to do a Giraffey Face for me. But, mommy warned her that she would have to move QUICK!!! Well, if you look closely, you can tell the lady was not quick enough. I started to wiggle and jiggle and just get busy and did not want to be there. She only charged mommy and daddy half the price... since it was hardly an 8 dollar design. Now mommy has to figure out how to paint my face for Thunder-Treating on Thursday! Will let you know HOW THAT goes (wink wink).

2 comments:

Gooch Family said...

Oh my gosh I was laughing out loud at the picture of Joseph finding the purple ball and how the outfit is like skin tight! Ha but it is so cute on him I wish I could have seen it!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Haha, so cute! And hilarious, eating the ball, ha! I missed the pumpkin patch pics from a few posts ago, they look soooo good! I love them!